Engineer/Scientist - 18001JH
HydroChemPSC is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees. We offer an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation.
The Environmental Engineer/Scientist position performs professional environmental engineering work in accordance with local, state and federal regulations. This position performs support for engineering, regulatory analysis and field compliance oversight for HydroChemPSC’s remedial activities.
We are looking for applicants who possess excellent people skills and who are trained to perform environmental scientific, geological, or engineering studies, tests and sample collection. Records data and may assist in preparing reports . The ideal applicant must have the ability to make practical decisions, and the ability to communicate with diverse audiences.
Primary Job Functions:
Working Experience & Skills Preferred:
- Prepare work plan and site drawing preparations that are consistent with operational needs and regulatory requirements
- Perform air permit deconstruct activities to simplify the understanding of air operating permits
- Set up any new reporting formats and procedures required by new permit conditions
- Work with project engineers and project managers in various levels of the organization to review project specifications, gathering details necessary for completing the air permitting strategy for various projects
- Responsible for the oversite of remedial activity.
- Responsible for logging bore holes
- Responsible for air monitoring equipment selection and air monitoring protocol
- GIS entry
- Assist in the review of submitted air monitoring event reports
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Word and other data base software.
- This position requires <10% travel
- Be the liaison for environmental requirements between the customer and HydroChemPSC operations
- Experience in environmental engineering, petrochemical production, or other related industry.
- Asbestos Inspection & Supervisor Certification including air samples and report writing (Preferably in PA, NJ, and MD)
- Lead Inspection & Supervisor Certification
- Industrial Hygienist Certification (within the past 6 months to a year)
- Experience with writing guidance documents and procedures in an easy to understand format.
Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, environmental science, or other technical discipline. Other degrees will be considered based on work experience.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Industrial, Petro-Chemical, Office and Plant
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Match Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employer Assistance in Obtaining/Renewing Applicable Licenses
Philly EMP - 700 2610 So Columbus Blvd Hatfield 19148
Recruiting in City, State:
Aug 30, 2018, 2:54:33 PM