RxMx is a fast-growing company at the intersection of technology and healthcare. Founded by four specialist physicians, our driving philosophy is developing medical systems that ensure the safe delivery of complex and sophisticated medicines, with minimal burden on both physicians and patients. We supply innovative technology solutions to our pharmaceutical clients that improve patient safety, reduce the complexity in drug launch and provide a platform for real world data.
We are looking for a seasoned Business Development professional who will join our team to support our continued growth. This position will be expected to operate across the full business development continuum including prospecting, qualifying, needs assessment, helping to develop solutions, proposals and presentations, negotiations and close.
- Responsible for executing the sales plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to best position our company to secure the business
- Actively work network contacts and company contacts for leads.
- Cold call, as necessary, to secure an initial meetings with identified leads.
- Present the RxMx value proposition.
- Fully understand the potential customer’s needs and effectively convey needs to internal teams, as needed.
- Collaborate internally and work cross-functionally to develop solutions for the potential customers.
- Create presentations and proposals as necessary, including detailed RFP and RFI responses.
- Actively participate in negotiations and discussions with the potential clients.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with current and potential clients.
- Design and implement a North American business development strategy including processes, technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or a technology related field.
- 10 years’ of sales or business development experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare IT industry.
- Experience selling or working with Patient Support Programs
- Proven track record as a business development professional including meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Displays leadership, accountability and responsibility required of a senior executive.
To be successful in this role, you must have/be:
- Confident and effective communicator at all levels.
- Capacity to work independently at the highest level, where required.
- Work effectively with and support the RxMx Leadership to guide the organization toward continued growth.
- Always maintain complete business confidentiality.
- Open to travel, where required.
We offer a flexible and enjoyable work environment with passionate and fun people, excellent remuneration according with experience, and potential for career advancement.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a stable career in a growing company, apply now to register your interest in confidence.
Further information on our company background and mission can be found at: https://rxmxcorp.com/
RxMx, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 10 years (Preferred)
- Patient Support Program: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off