We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our team as a Social Media Content Specialist to help build the Faraday Future Brand. The ideal candidate is a team player who is flexible and capable of handling multiple projects at once. Applicants should be well versed in social media content creation and strategy, with a creative eye, strong writing skills, and desire to be the voice for our brands.
Your responsibility includes:
- Help develop, organize and execute social media campaigns, build user base and drive brand advocacy.
- Identify social media trends, including new platforms and changes to existing ones.
- Monitor social media conversations and recommend action plan to drive user engagement.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to develop strategy and content based on business priorities.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop stories and content to communicate through our channels.
- Support online marketing projects as needed and assigned
- Fill-in for social media copywriter and community management when needed and assigned.
- Hard-working, enthusiastic, determined, resilient and believes in our corporate vision to bring global change to mobility.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field such as Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the Automotive Industry or Internet Tech Industry or Consumer Electronics Industry are preferred.
- Passionate about the auto industry
- Strong understanding of the digital social media landscapes, including key platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram, and the analytics tool etc.
- Familiar with social media analytics tools, KPIs, and reporting.
- Motivated and proactive, analytical, organized, eager to learn, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and copywriting skills.
- Adaptable and works well in a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- Passion for social media.