Parkers' Restaurant and Bar is looking for an experienced, professional General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, hardworking team player with solid management experience at quality restaurants. At least three years of experience preferred.
The General Manager is responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant. Primary duties include employee managing, hiring, firing, and promotion; overseeing the Service and Culinary department heads and execution of high-quality food and service on a daily basis, and achieving the budgeted sales and profit plan of the restaurant, which includes increasing sales and guest counts and achieving all budgeted cost areas.
1. Holding weekly management staff meetings to review financial and operational status to achieve budgeted sales and profit plans, and periodically conducting unit-wide employee meetings to maximize management and employee productivity.
2. Maintaining Company sanitation, safety, and security procedures.
3. Creating management schedules on a timely basis.
4. Maintaining positive employee relations, which includes promoting effective communication between managers and employees and conducting individual coaching sessions to motivate the team to consistently perform well.
5. Presenting a professional and ethical management posture by consistently exercising fair and honest judgment.
This is a Full-Time position which offers Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401K, as well as paid
Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 5 years (Preferred)
- restaurant management: 5 years (Preferred)
- general manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- restaurant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Weekends required
- Holidays required