Ciresi & Morek is a national search firm based out of Northeast Ohio that specializes in the industrial sector. Our clients include Fortune 500, private equity and privately held companies. We are the most honest executive search firm you will find. We act as an extension of your business, working diligently to find top-tier talent for your specific needs. Our extensive network and broad knowledge of different industries allows us to quickly identify candidates, and keeps our clients coming back. There's a reason why we have a 98 percent customer return rate.
We are currently assisting our customer, a Global Tier 1 automotive company, with a Site Controller search located near Charleston, WV. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, directing and managing the financial and accounting activities including month end close, maintenance of general ledger and financial audits. They will be expected to provide leadership to others within the plant and aid in the development of the plant personnel from a financial and internal control perspective.
- Oversee daily operations of the Accounting Department. Control and monitor all company assets including inventory and fixed assets through cycle counting or other audit methodologies
- Establish or recommend to management major economic strategies, objectives and policies for the company. Act to link/align the major business functions to profitability, growth and cash flow
- Prepare timely and comprehensive reports including analysis of financial data, statements, and audits covering sales, earnings, profits, working capital, cash balances and other financial metrics based on past, present and expected operations
- Direct preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justifications
- Monitor approved budgets monthly, providing guidance and assistance where needed to management
- Assist sales/marketing and manufacturing functions in matching financial capability of company assets and resources to the forecast for sales/shipments as well as analyzing margins and recommending actions to improve items not meeting overall objectives of company
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree with major in Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA a plus
- Minimum five years' experience managing financial staff within a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to function with minimal supervision while also leading others toward goals
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills; teamwork oriented
- Lean manufacturing experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time