Responsible for providing customer services to guests, undertaking various administrative duties, diffusing conflict, and ensuring an enjoyable experience.
- Greet and check in guest.
- Assist guests with; collecting payments/pre-authorize payments; making reservations for entertainment, lodging; and/or planning itineraries for shows, attractions, and restaurants.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Run and prepare reports – opening and closing.
- Answer phones
- Communicate all pertinent and required information/reports for Management (DOS, DOM, T.O., Admin. Manager, etc.)
- Provide information to guests about the area, including directions, and show information
- Work with theater staff, and other vendors to reserve entertainment, food, and lodging
- Prepare and distribute vouchers for shows, restaurants, and lodging, including collecting payment for those vendors
- Coordinate with Sales Manager on any additional gifts to be issued for New Owners
- Prepares count and profiles of tours for the entire day
- Updates numbers to Sales Managers as more tours are added
- Communicates with Admin Manager or Leads with unusual tours/gifts
- Maintains clean lobby, stocks magazines or literature
- Provides final daily breakdown numbers of tours including the type of tours, the arrived tours, no show tours, and corrects data entry of these tours to Marketing and Sales at the completion of the day
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Essential Training / Certifications, and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior Administrative experience
- Full-Time Schedule, Saturday through Wednesday - approximate hours 8:30 am - 3:30 pm. Days off are Thursday and Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person