Work closely with the firm’s cross-functional teams to recommend and identify disruptive technologies with a focus on open architectures and solutions that improve National Space customer and system performance. Act as a subject matter expert in integrating defense and intelligence market, specifically the DoD Space and Intelligence Community, with specific Booz Allen systems development strategies, programs, initiatives, and investments. Advise organizational leadership on emerging technologies and market targets of opportunity for marketing and implementation. Interact frequently with internal and external management and senior-level customer representatives concerning Booz Allen investments, customer projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and contractual clarifications. Lead briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives. Perform as the go-to person to integrate business goals and objectives with specific technical strategies, programs, initiatives, and investments. Advise organizational leadership on emerging software and open system technologies and how to implement those and work alongside leadership to ensure IT and mission planning are fully integrated on a continuous basis to increase mission capability and value to clients.
- 5+ years of experience with software and solutions engineering for the DoD or IC
- 3+ years of experience with systems engineering and requirements decomposition
- Experience with the application of Agile practices, principles, and patterns
- Experience with Developer Operations (DevOps) support for continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience with managing multiple parallel technical projects and project teams
- Knowledge of enterprise-scale architecture and the application to Cloud platform transformation
- Ability to conduct technology assessments and market analysis
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with executive-level briefing materials and delivery
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree and 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment or MA or MS degree
- Experience with Developer Secure Operations (DevSecOps)
- Experience with signal processing and RF systems
- Experience with space and ground systems
- Experience with government acquisition and proposal response
- AWS or Azure Certification
- Agile Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.