Dean Honda is a full-service Honda dealership in the South Hills of Pittsburgh that has been in business more than 35 years and is locally owned and operated.
The dealership features a state-of-the-art service center with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. The service department has three internal drop-off bays, 17 lifts and an on-site car wash. We service all auto vehicle makes and models. We also have an on-site Genuine Honda parts department.
The Service department is open (your work schedule may be assigned between any of the operating hours):
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Express Technician position is an entry-level position at Dean Honda, with the opportunity to advance to a flat-rate technician, and ultimately a Honda-Certified technician through on-the-job training.
The Express Technician is primarily responsible for completing minor technician tasks.
The Express Technician tasks include:
- Routine oil changes
- Changing vehicle fluids
- Changing air and cabin filters
- Tire rotations
- Performing multi-point inspections
- Wiper-blade replacement
- Minor maintenance, as needed
- General house cleaning duties to keep your work bay clean (i.e. emptying trash bin, cleaning floor, cleaning up spills)
- Miscellaneous tasks as requested by Service Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent (or a student currently enrolled in an automotive technical training program)
- Valid driver’s license
- Be punctual, able to take direction, show initiative and have a good work ethic
- Able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
Compensation is based on experience, but generally starts between $14.00 - $18.00 /hour, plus an unprecedented bonus program
- Medical, vision, dental (available after 60-day probation period)
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Employer-sponsored life insurance policy and long-term disability policy
- 401K retirement program with percentage match
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program to help you navigate non-work-related changes happening in your life
- Access to a health advocate to help you navigate the healthcare system (if enrolled in Dean Honda’s medical plan)
- Employee discounts on service, parts and vehicles through Dean Honda, and access to discounts on consumer products (i.e. electronics, travel, etc.) through an online employee portal
Dean Honda is a workplace that recognizes achievements, encourages growth and advancement, and treats all employees and customers with respect and dignity. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Dean Honda is an equal opportunity employer.