ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a Program Analyst to support the CH-53 Propulsion team at PMA-261, NAS Patuxent River, MD.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of
major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participates as a member of
and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Collect, complete,
organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and
product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and
procedures for financial planning.
- Budgets/Spend Plans,
- IMS prep/maintenance,
- Acquisition Documentation (AS, AP, CJ&A, SOW/CDRL, PPC/PPA, PIDs, CDRL Tracking, RDAIS Reporting, ROMA risk reporting)
- Compiling and updating briefing materials, managing Engine IPT schedule,
- Scheduling/arranging meetings and associated logistics.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, management, or technical discipline
- Allowable substitutions:
An Associates’ degree and additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for an Associates degree
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be three (3) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development. Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD 254. Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
- Desired Qualifications: experience within a NAVAIR program office.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.