Prüvit was founded with a very simple philosophy. Make. People. Better.
Based on this core belief, the company set out to tackle the supplement world by creating the world’s first consumer-based ketone supplement drink, KETO//OS®. We are primarily focused on evidence-based products that help optimize human potential. Prüvit is proud to be the worldwide leader in ketone technology as we pioneer this new marketplace. With community as our focus and the power of social commerce, our philosophy remains simple. Make. People. Better.
Prüvit is a fast-paced, innovative and quick growing company. As we grow, we are looking for great people to join our team! We are looking for an energetic, fun, and innovative photographer and/or video editor who loves collaboration and teamwork. Role is full-time and in-house to support our rapidly growing team who are documenting daily the meteoric rise of the ketone conversation worldwide!
Video Editor Qualifications:
- Agility and speed are a must! We have quick turn-around times on some projects.
- Outcome-oriented, positive personality with a high level of commitment to seeing the job from start to finish
- Cool, calm and collected under pressure. LOVES the thrill of tight deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of after-effects also highly preferred (but not required)
- Team player who loves to collaborate with others
- Can bring new ideas and a fresh perspective to the table, while also be able to absorb and execute on feedback from the executive team in order to meet outcomes and objectives
- Experience and Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required (we know a few self-taught social media content creators / preditors, so we KNOW the power of driving your own development/knowledge!)
- Experience shooting with Sony is a plus, but not required
- Some travel required with occasional nights and weekends....because SOCIAL MEDIA NEVER SLEEPS! We are growing this department to be fully team supported!
We ask that you please include the following pieces below for consideration: *
- A compelling cover letter and introduction (in the body of the email) that answers the fundamental question: Why should we choose YOU?
- Your compensation needs or expectations as well as your availability
- Three to five verifiable references including their relation to you, the time period in which you have worked with/known them and contact information. (References will only be checked after initial interview is conducted, with your prior consent.)
- A mobile number and email
- Your greatest accomplishment
- Your greatest failure
- Your greatest life goal
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off