Director of Addiction Therapy Services
We are looking for a Director of Addiction Therapy Services to develop our clinical addiction services and integrate protocols into our current services for addiction patients. This a great opportunity for a clinician looking to build a program from the ground up.
- Maryland State Licensed and/or certified as an alcohol and drug counselor (CAC) by the Board of professional counselors and Therapists preferred but not required.
- LCSW, LCPC. A minimum of one year of experience in drug/alcohol counseling.
- Prepare assessments and individualized treatment plans in accordance with State regulation.
- Provide case management service including linkage to referrals as needed.
- Provide alcohol and drug education to patients and families in inpatient and outpatient programs.
- Conduct weekly psychoeducational groups for patients.
- Develop and provide services for Telemedicine clinical services
- Develop and maintain documentation system and metric reporting regarding the performance of the program.
- Oversee compliance and clinical managers while providing direction for clinical programming
- Collect random drug urinalyses weekly
- Provide support and educational groups for parents on as-needed basis.
- Collaborate with paraprofessionals involved in the patient's case.
- Provide crisis intervention counseling as need.
- Conduct peer reviews for patients as needed.
- Record documentation accurately in the electronic medical record
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Master’s Degree and Clinical Licensure (LCSW-C or LCPC)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing day to day operations of behavioral health or healthcare clinics
- A passion for creating the highest quality care for clients & a great work environment for staff
- Excellent leadership organization skills
- Strong positive people skills and experience leading other leaders
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with change management leadership * Attention to detail with workflow and operations, excel and reports
- Able to lead multiple projects from initiation to completion in collaboration with others
- Experienced therapist and clinical supervisor to manage clinical consultation
- Demonstrated ability to create and managing budgets to help clinics grow
- Experience with EMRs and Microsoft, Adobe, and Social Media Platforms
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- counseling: 1 year (Required)
Company's Facebook page: