Join our team! i9 Sports is hiring a Sport Official/Instructor to referee, coach, and teach in our youth sports leagues on the weekends only. i9 Sports runs youth baseball, basketball, soccer & flag football leagues for children ages 3-14. We offer an alternative to the disorganized, hyper-competitive, win-at-all-cost culture that pervades most youth sports programs today.
We are seeking motivated and energetic part-time staff to work on Saturdays and Sundays. EXPERIENCE IN: TEACHING /COACHING / PLAYING SPORTS / AS A REFEREE IS PREFERRED but not mandatory. As an instructor, you will serve as a culture cultivator, an impartial on-field coach, and an advocate for our programs. This is a great opportunity for teachers, parents, or even Sports Management students. Please do not apply if you are not interested in officiating or coaching children.
Youth Sports Instructor/Referee Job Requirements:
- Experience working with children
- Passionate about kids and youth sports
- Strong customer service skills
- Be fun, energetic and enthusiastic
- Candidate must be great with kids, parents, and have a friendly, outgoing personality
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be available to work on weekends
- Local candidates preferred
- Be confident and capable of dealing with parents and upholding the i9 Sports philosophy - Let's make it about the FUN!
When applying, please submit your resume \*\_AND a cover letter highlighting why you would be an ideal candidate for this position.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Naples, FL 34109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location