Virtual Telesales/ Real Estate

The Homes By Lorie Team at Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners - Duluth, GA


As a production coach and a long standing top producing real estate agent I am passionate about helping others with desire and drive reach their goals and build wealth through a rewarding career in real estate.

I have been in real estate for 20 years and with Keller Williams for 16 of those 20 years. I love this business and the unlimited opportunity it provides. It is the one industry that ones income is truly only capped by ones thinking. You see whether we think we can or we think we can't we are right!

Unfortunately, real estate is easy to enter. Perception from the outside is that being a real estate agent is easy; therefore, it is easy money. Many people get their license and never make an income in real estate. Statistics show that only 10% of real estate agents make an income selling real estate. The other 90% are simply not willing to put in the effort required. It is not about working harder or longer, it is about working smarter.

Reality is that most personalities in the world thrive on structure and accountability to have success. Most personalities thrive in a team environment that is full of energy and synergy. Enter a real estate sales team merging the best of both worlds. The unlimited income and growth opportunity of real estate while providing an environment of energy and synergy with accountability and structure for success at the highest level! A team also allows each person to work in their strengths by aligning their strengths to a specific role creating a fulfilling work life.

As a top producing real estate agent for 20 years and a production coach to top producing agents across the country for the past 5 years I know the team model inside and out, I know what it takes to be successful in each role, and I will personally be working with those on boarded to be on pace for goal within 90 days. Goal is an annual income of $180,000. It is simple, not easy. It is for those with desire and the drive to create an opportunity for themselves. This is a production role, not a clock in clock out position. It requires memorizing scripts, learning how to listen at a high level, learning how to ask great questions, understanding the benefit of the team for the consumer, and learning to close again and again and again.

Inside Sales Associate role is a lead generation and lead conversion role for creating qualified appointments for outside sales associates. This is accomplished utilizing tools provided to make calls to consumers that have identified they have a real estate need. We provide you the leads to set appointments with.

This is currently a virtual role which means you will work from home. You set your own schedule. The number of hours worked depends on your skill set. The faster you learn the faster you get to goal and bigger commissions. A highly skilled person will achieve goal in 4 to 5 focussed hours 5 days a week. It will take the average person 90 days with my training boot camp and weekly measures to ramp up and get on pace for goal. Those who desire to work in our office will have that option.

Because the hours are flexible and you create your own schedule, this is a role you can transition into from another industry or position. The measures and expectations remain the same because we know what it takes for the goals to be reached and success to be experienced in the role- and in real estate.

We are committed to those hired making a substantial income. If you do not win we do not win! The hiring process outlines the role, the expectations, the measures, and what it takes to meet the measures. It is a thorough hiring process so that both you and I feel confident that you are willing to meet the measures to be successful in the role and are a match for the role.

If you have been looking for a work environment that has unlimited income and growth potential and you are not afraid of doing what it takes to achieve the level of success you desire, you deserve, and a bank account that allows you to enjoy life outside of work please proceed with following the directions to apply.

A real estate license is not required to apply, it is required to perform the role. Track record in phone sales, telemarketing, and/ or recruiting is a plus.

For those who wish to pursue the position, please complete the DISC below by carefully follow the steps outlined:

  • Please follow this link to take the DISC Assessment (
  • Once you click "I Agree" enter this response link: 271445RAB
  • Read the Welcome page and then click the “Next” button.
  • Please select "Complete Now" for the TTI Talent Insights - Management-Staff (R4) (Direct) Assessment.

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time

Salary: $100,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year


  • Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
  • Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
  • Telesales: 1 year (Preferred)