Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for an Information Management Project Specialist opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Title: Information Management Project Specialist
Close Date: 7/7/2020
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements: Primary work location will be at 2261 Stevens Drive, Richland, WA.
Provide support to the Information Management – Business Office (IMBO) Management team and staff on an ongoing basis.
This position requires an analytical mindset, accuracy, attention to detail and creative problem solving abilities. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the accurate application and management of the MSA Information Management processes and customer service requirements related to Information Technology (IT) business at the Hanford Site. This candidate will be working with the IMBO team leveraging proven industry standards and/or best practices to assist in the accurate delivery of IT and Business related services.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
The Project Specialist will report to the Information Management Business Office Manager and provide support, coordination, tracking and processing of various service requests and related business administration for Site Forms and Print Reproduction services on the Hanford Site. This position will be responsible to ensure accurate information and status are provided in various IT business systems; ensure successful delivery of customer requests on assigned tasks, and follow up to make sure all customer deliverables are reached within any identified time/resource/planning constraints. The project specialist will require a working knowledge of tools and processes required by the role, will receive on the job training for specific applications and systems required for performing work scope, and must be able to handle moderately complex assignments as a capable performer.
Specific technical job duties include:
Site Forms Support includes:
- Design/revise Word and/or Adobe form types in a timely manner per MSA procedures and DOE standards and process approved forms to electronic files and web based systems
- Maintain database with entries for new/changed/cancelled forms and other revised screen data.
- Create, provide metadata, and maintain Site Forms record material in Site records repository - Integrated Document Repository System (IDMS)
- Process new designs or revisions for design and implementation on the network.
- Provide graphics and form specifications to other organizations when requested
- Create form matrix each month, as necessary
- Maintain and update design instructions for both Adobe and Word forms, and the database
- Conduct annual automated Forms Audit; and retire canceled forms following processes including associated records management actions.
Reproduction/Print Services Support includes:
- Prepare print orders and review requests for accuracy; and stage incoming/outgoing jobs for Site courier services
- Scan documentation into IDMS
- Close out tickets in web based ticketing system and other data repositories (i.e., Microsoft Access)
- Understands and comply with the expectations in the job-specific performance goals
- Follow all MSA policies, procedures and guidelines
- Perform all work safely and in compliance with environmental obligations using the core functions and core elements of the Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS).
General Support/Tasks include:
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Establish and maintain department and/or project files via hardcopy and electronically
- Operate various office machines used in department such as personal computer, convenience copiers, scanners, etc.
- Customer service including answering telephone and assisting with customer requests; and excellent follow up with customers and vendors; including face-to-face meetings
- Work with a variety of customers and coworkers while managing multiple assignments on a regular basis; including under time constrained due dates
- Monitor service area mailbox accounts; and use web based ticketing system(s) for monitoring and tracking customer requests
- Assist with reports from various data tracking systems
- Create electronic, hardcopy and automated forms design using MSA’s site forms application
- Support various tasks and resource back-up activities in the IMBO as identified/needed.
- High school diploma with 3-5+ years’ experience supporting multiple team members with business related tasks and direction
- Customer service experience with excellent phone and personal interaction skills
- Requires intermediate computer skills using a variety of system platforms with keyboarding/data entry accuracy critical
- Must have ability to communicate well (spelling, writing and verbal), ability to work with minimal supervision, analytical and problem resolution skills. This may involve going to alternate sources for additional information and guidance
- 3+ years’ experience with intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Word creating templates, formatting documents and using Word tools proficiently
- General understanding of creating reports from data in Microsoft Excel and Access and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 2016; experience managing multiple mailboxes in Microsoft Outlook
- Basic math, excellent English/grammar/punctuation, and well-organized with ability to manage fluctuating workloads with multiple tasks on a regular basis
- AA Degree with 5+ years’ experience supporting multiple team members with business related tasks and direction
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint with excellent English/grammar/punctuation
- Experience working with a variety of customers and coworkers in high pressure situations using tact and diplomacy while giving outstanding customer service; Must be able to multi-task
- Hanford site experience
- Experience in forms design
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the Contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TOP NOTCH BENEFITS
A comprehensive benefits package is available and can be structured to best suit your needs. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- related: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)