ABOUT US: Referentia Systems Incorporated has a proven track record for successfully developing innovative advanced computing solutions to meet critical needs for the U.S. Department of Defense, and transitioning those technologies to the commercial sector. See LiveAction.com and in2lytics.com for recent examples. With more than 15 years of experience in cybersecurity and cross-domain solutions for the DoD, Referentia is a leader for DoD’s enclaving strategy. We have created eResilience, our newest division, to commercialize Referentia’s cybersecurity expertise and innovation. See eResilience.com for more information.
eRESILIENCE IS WORKING TO HELP SAVE THE WORLD – REALLY!
The United States of America is one of the world’s leading sources of innovation, but our country – including government, military, and industry, is under constant attack from cyber criminals. eResilience is a leader in the fight against cyber threats and if you have in-depth experience in RMF/CSF/NIST and share our values, then WE NEED YOU! We are working to accelerate the RMF and the ATO process for the DoD and apply similar techniques for the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and its supply chain. We have an immediate need for experienced cybersecurity and project management professionals to support the DoD RMF Mission. We all share the core values of leadership/proactive, customer oriented, innovation, professional knowledge, integrity, spirit of aloha/teamwork, and humility. Ready for a job with meaning? If you want to use your skills and training to do something important, send your resume and apply today.
Referentia Systems, an applied R&D company, provides certified & accredited enterprise solutions for Federal clients. Founded in 1996, Referentia is an award-winning, small business headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, with staff across the country focused on delivering reliable and effective cybersecurity services and solutions.
Seasoned IT budget professional to support large scale enterprise IT capital planning, budgeting and compliance efforts
· Develops scheduled enterprise IT capital and budget plans by working with many departments/groups to collect and validate IT budgeting information.
· Reviews and reports on performance of departments/groups of their expenditures against the plan.
· Provides analysis of metrics collected on various IT related budget and compliance items for senior leadership.
· Evaluates existing planning and budgeting processes to identify improvements and implements those improvements to make the annual financial planning more efficient and understandable to the enterprise.
· Bachelor’s degree in an accounting, finance, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
· 10+ yrs. demonstrated experience in IT capital planning and budgeting
· Experience in program/project management preferred
· Experienced with data analytic tools (Tableau software and Oracle Business Intelligence preferred).
· Experience with IT Investment Portfolio Suite (ITIPS) experience preferred
· Knowledge of Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPB&E) DoD Directive 7045.14 preferred (Senior Level)
· Ability to assess customer needs and translate to business case
· Understands processes, key measurements, operating level targets, etc.
· Excellent, clear and concise communication skills, both oral and written, necessary to present ideas, to collaborate effectively, and to gain influence at all levels of the organization.
· Active DoD clearance.
Referentia provides a comprehensive set of benefits to our employees, including generous health care, time off and retirement coverage, as well as tuition reimbursement and more. We are currently looking for talented, team oriented and dedicated professionals who share our passion for quality, innovation, and cybersecurity. If this is you, then Referentia may be a perfect fit!
Submit your resume to apply for this job. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- IT capital planning, budgeting and compliance: 10 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: