The Retail Store Manager ("RSM") is responsible for the overall sales and operational standards of the location that they are assigned to oversee by Prime Communications ("Prime" or "Company"). Successful RSMs will lead their personnel and drive success across all levels of performance. This position is responsible for the overall sales achievement, customer service results, operational standards, and inventory of the location. The RSM is responsible for ensuring that Retail Sales Consultants ("RSC") and Assistant Store Managers ("ASM") consistently achieve their sales quota/income objectives and meet or exceed goals. The RSM must demonstrate strong leadership skills and develop, implement and manage programs and processes
Customer Experience and Sales
Fully accountable for execution of sales, service and customer experience initiatives in store.
Demonstrate the right customer behaviors defined by delivering an extraordinary experience.
Consistently demonstrate excellent leadership and coaching skills by inspiring, engaging, and motivating team to succeed.
Create a work environment where all employees can excel.
Manage Customer Experience on a frequent basis.
Support team and assist with customer transactions, counsel personnel on "opportunities" with key sales and reputation metrics, recognize positive performance against key sales and reputation metrics.
Perform role plays with personnel on a regular basis to demonstrate "what right looks like."
Be the first point of contact to resolve or escalate any billing/service issues appropriately while communicating discrepancies regarding inventory, fraud, etc. to leadership, Loss Prevention Department and/or HR in a timely manner.
Fully understand and assist in educating personnel on the compensation plan and ensure employees know how to maximize sales.
Partner with District Manager and other appropriate parties to successfully launch new products, services or processes.
Ensure that employees are properly trained on new products and promotions to sell with confidence.
Remain on sales floor most of the time in order to be available for coaching and developing store personnel.
Partner with District Manager to review headcount forecast plan and staffing.
Schedule to properly meet business needs, training and special events such as product launches.
Instill a sense of pride and ownership in store appearance - where all employees understand their store is the face of AT&T to every customer.
Review and drive operational compliance of back office processes, procedures, reports, documentation and policies.
Safeguard codes, passwords, and proprietary Company assets.
Respond in a timely manner to all communications, requests for supporting information, or corrections to system errors.
Ensure timely completion of required training within store.
Ensure proper implementation of Primer values, goals, and aspirations within their store to foster an optimum culture of positivity.
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Ability to motivate, lead, and develop others.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays per business needs.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work at multiple locations within district as needed.
- Familiarity with wireless terminology and AT&T Mobility systems preferred.
- Ability to have reliable transportation to assist at other locations within 30 minutes radius from home store when needed.
Education and Experience
- 6+ months of sales management experience.
- 3+ years fulltime retail work experience.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat and stretch for purposes of inventory and stocking.
- Requirement to stand for long periods of time in order to provide the best customer service (unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA).