DTG Enterprises is a fast growing recycling group who has been customer focused and planet obsessed for the last 20 years.
What DTG has to Offer:
- Pay Increases Every 3 Months - Uncapped
- Paid Vacation
- Employer Paid Medical
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Flexible Core Work Schedule
- End of Year Bonus
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Training/continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company events (company barbecues, employee appreciation parties, Seahawk and Sounders games, concerts, and many more).
Diagnose, repair, and maintain all equipment, trucks, and trailers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to adhere to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
- Ability to adhere to company policies and rules that are set forth; promotes the company’s safety standards.
- Heavy truck and Equipment repair for commercial fleet operations, diesel engines, air brakes, and electronics.
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Diagnose varying equipment issues, failures on tractors, Equipment and trailers.
- Communicate with the Managers through verbal and written methods to assure repairs are completed correctly.
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
-Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services on truck and trailer equipment.
-Maintain work area appearance and safety
-Road test vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
-Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner
-Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
-Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
-Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
-Adjust and replace brake, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
-Raise trucks, buses, and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
-Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers and pressure gauges.
-Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
-Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
-Specialize in repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.
-Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
-Report root cause of damaged equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
DTG, Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma