Seeking Highly Motivated Licensed Real Estate Professional, to Lead Our Growing Team!
OWN Your Career! Four Sail Team provides the Tools, Systems, & Processes Necessary to ACHIEVE BOLD CAREER Goals in the Real Estate Industry...
Four Sail Team Team Members work together to build businesses, enhance brands, and increase profitability. We work, attend classes, strategise, collaborate, innovate, enjoy building unity, and share experiences both inside and outside of our Cloud-Based Office Environment.
- Business Coaching- Dedicated Team Coach / Coaching Services are Included for ALL Team Members
- Professional Development
- 20+ Hours per week of Education: Including Seminars, Courses, & CE Classes
- Exceptional Agent Support
- 24 Access to Four Sail University
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan
- No Desk Fees
- No Franchise Fee
- Low Cap
- Transaction Coordinator - Dedicated Full-Time Transaction Management for all Team Members
- Support Review Services
- Collaboration, Tools, Resources, & Education
- Expansion Partner Opportunities
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, & REQUIREMENTS:
- Real Estate Broker or Sales Associate License Required
- Proficiency with Real Estate Technologies including but not limited to MLS Matrix Software
- EXCEPTIONAL Work Ethic
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Exceptional Organizational and Project Management Abilities
- Self-motivated, Self-managed, and Driven by Performance
- Ability to Work Individually and as Together with a Team
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills & Etiquette
- eXp University - Educational Opportunities: 25+ Hours of Live Training Courses Available Each Week
- eXp World- One-of-a-Kind Cloud Office Environment
- SkySlope with DigisignTransaction Management Account
- Regus Office Enterprise Membership
- Kunversion IDX Website (valued at $600 per month)
- Breakthrough Broker Marketing Tools
- Transaction & Tech Support
- Company Stock Acquisition Opportunities
- Outstanding Revenue Share Opportunities
- eXp Realty Administrative & Support Staff
- Google Apps for Work
- eXp Realty ICON Agent Program
- Expert Mentors Training and Coaching
- Membership to National Association of Expert Advisors
- N.A.E.A. Certified Home Seller Certification (Free)
- N.A.E.A. Certified Buyer Seller Certification (Free)
We have to many leads to handle right now!
You just need to have great people skills and a real estate license for this position.
90% of real estate agents fail because they don't have the systems, leads, strategy or technology to compete today.
We have the tools, the technology and hundreds of unworked leads ready for you. I’ll personally train you on the exact system the top real estate agents and teams use to get to, and stay, at the top.
If you’re open to growing your listing inventory, and growing your business, I'm in a unique position with my team here. We have more leads than we can handle and convert. We have almost 15 years running major ad spots, for sale signs, the internet, Facebook pretty much everywhere… and I want to see if there’s a win win, or some synergy between the two of us!
I can share an overview of our team, our marketing, our lead generation, our retirement and stock plan, pay scale, passive income opportunities, as well as a peek into our unique culture.
$104,000 - $253,000 Commission and Revenue Share income
- Convert calls to appointments where we present our exclusive guarantees to both buyers and sellers.
- Ability to connect with others on the phone and in person.
- Represent buyers and sellers and act in their best interest.
- Negotiate all owners on seller’s behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience.
- Prepare “comparable market analysis” to establish market value.
- Embrace social media - video is best. We will train you to dominate here.
- A valid Colorado Real Estate License is necessary.
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred.
- Previous sales experience is a major plus so you understand the highs and lows that can happen.
- Love talking to people.
Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability and creativity.
Four Sail Team is in the top 5% in Colorado. Established and top selling group
Since 2004. Expanded into Southern California in 2015. Wyoming 2019
Come partner with the fastest growing real estate company in North America ... eXp Realty, and one of the most productive teams in Colorado and California!!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $104,000.00 to $253,000.00 /year
- Colorado Real Estate (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative