- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- ITIL Certification
- Help Desk
- Customer Service
As part of a 24x7 Service Desk, perform the activities associated with the management of dedicated ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to technical resources for resolution of end user concerns while ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
1. Monitoring dedicated queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
2. Monitoring dedicated queues to ensure SLAs are maintained.
3. Assigning the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams.
4. Ensuring associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved.
5. Ensuring proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Five (5) years’ experience in customer service, help desk, or network operations center environment. Two (2) years supporting a large Enterprise environment. Two (2) years’ experience managing a customer-facing service organization providing support across multiple locations on a 24x7 basis.
1. Experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
2. Experience working with SLAs.
3. Strong time management and communication skills.
4. Ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a dynamic environment.
5. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
6. Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired.
7. Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required.
8. Experience working in a customer service role desired.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with Polygraph.
Desired: ITIL v3 Foundations certification desired.