Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will modernize mission critical systems at a law enforcement agency and help protect against threats to the country? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build innovative capabilities and tools from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 4+ years of experience with programming and software development in multiple layers for the software stack, including UI, web or micro services, database, or search
- Experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting, or upgrading of software systems
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining availability
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in working with relational databases, including PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of search tools, including Solr or Elasticsearch
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.