C3i Solutions is a business process outsourcer specializing in global, high-touch consumer, patient and end user engagement. Our network of global contact centers provides unparalleled, 24/7, multi-lingual support to customers in over 175 countries. For the past 35 years, our unique, multi-channel approach and experience in highly regulated industries have made us the partner-of-choice for some of the world's most trusted brands. With a strategic focus on innovation, we excel at protecting our clients' brands, while maximizing productivity and cost efficiency. C3i Solutions is part of Healthcare Services & Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA (known as MSD outside the United States and Canada).
At C3i Solutions, we are committed to providing an incredible experience — that starts with you. When you join our team, you become part of a network across the world delivering solutions for the most trusted healthcare brands, every day. As our company grows, we're looking for you to grow with us. We want people who bring their own personality, strengths and talents to create something exceptional. People who will gain more experience than they could have ever imagined when they walked through the door. People who are ready to experience the world like never before. If you're ready to experience opportunity, join us.
The Project Manager manages and supports project execution ensuring that customer needs are met in a compliant manner. He/she serves as the primary and centralized contact and liaison between Telerx and the Client's cross-functional teams and external vendors/partners. This position provides project management, guidance, and direction for project management methodologies and brings thought leadership to the area of process and project management.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Manage operational processes for all delivered promotional assets.
- Facilitate status meetings for clients and stakeholders.
- Interview client and other stakeholders to determine all project requirements.
- Develop requests for proposals and present to client as required.
- Manage project scope and change requests, assess impact to project budget and timeline.
- Identify and coordinate joint milestones and deliverables due from the internal and external partners and ensure these are received in a timely manner per the project plan.
- Maintain client communications and serve as the primary contact for designated Client and other business partners in communications relating to the project.
- Provide business consultation to cross functional team members and external vendors on all project related issues and decisions.
- Leverage experience and knowledge gained from previous projects and product launches to provide business consultation to various internal and external partners.
- Manage ongoing work against project plans, calculate and report on rate; estimate to actual and other key project metrics including but not limited to project status, data feeds, production and application development.
- Serve as subject matter expert for departmental project related initiatives.
- Design, develop, and generate custom reports for internal and external distribution. Ensure that data is accurate and that format is compatible with client needs
- Complete required systems training and certifications.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly client status meetings, prepare agenda and complete minutes.
- Manage and participate in 3rd party vendor meetings, as required.
- Develop and maintain project Standard Operating Procedures, Process Flows and Business Rules.
- Manage all client and vendor email and phone communications in a timely and proactive manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
May manage on-site team; carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding, coaching, and developing employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Based upon Client specific business requirements, minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience; a medical license may be required; minimum of one to five years of related experience (client relationship management and/or training).
- Language Skills Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos, to write simple correspondence and to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and associates.
- Analytical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form and to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills To perform this job successfully, an individual is required to have proficient level knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Other Skills and Abilities Strong Presentation skills with the ability to facilitate successful knowledge transfer (verbal and written) to individuals and/or groups. Demonstrated interpersonal and influencing skills in order to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Shape Strategy: Communicate strategy, objectives and priorities aligned with organizational objectives; organize and prioritize work to support key processes and goals.
- Champion Change: Display innovative ideas and solutions; engage key stakeholders in change management; model flexibility and adaptability.
- Optimize Operations: Support tasks and functions that add value, and eliminate those that do not. Continual process improvement.
- Collaborate: Actively listen and confirm understanding of differing perspectives. Surface conflict and productively resolve it. Work together to achieve the common goals.
- Communicate Candidly: Clearly convey key messages; recognize when miscommunication has occurred and act to correct it; integrate Telerx values. Hold crucial conversations.
- Build Talent: Accurately assess individual's strengths and areas of opportunity. Through coaching and candid constructive feedback, facilitate team member as well as team effectiveness. Inspire and reward excellence in performance. Develop associates to reach their potential. Make tough decisions when necessary.
- Achieve Results: Set high standards of performance; leverage opportunities and overcome obstacles; allocate resources appropriately and consistently monitor progress. Hold ourselves and each other accountable for achieving results.
- Make Sound Business Decisions: Decisions demonstrate knowledge of the impact of my actions on Telerx's overall performance and strategy. Demonstrate empowerment and accountability in making timely decisions, with conviction of purpose.
- Deliver Customer Value: Foster and demonstrate a focus on customer/stakeholder value.
- Courage: We have the strength to do what is right, even in the face of personal or professional adversity. We are willing to take calculated risks in search of excellence, and we seek to learn from both failures and successes to help ourselves and Telerx improve on an ongoing basis.
- Client Vendors
- Direct Reports
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee encounters and/or must successfully complete in order to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
C3iSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V