The Canyon Program Administrative Support Specialist is required to support a software development, multi-location, multi-contractor program. This Administrative Assistant will specifically support the Program Manager and other program functional areas such as Engineering, Finance, Security, Contracts and other needs of the individual contributors. The candidate must be a self-starter and able to work independently to perform a myriad of administrative duties. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Interface with customers, protect classified and proprietary information within program guidelines, copy and disseminate time sensitive correspondence, document meeting minutes and actions, maintain status logs, spreadsheets, personnel databases, collect technical data from multiple sources, operate special office equipment (teleconference, live meeting), compile program weekly activity reports, maintain program calendars, meetings and special events, coordinate business travel, data management of program baseline documentation.
The Administrative Assistant is required to prioritize work, adhere to strict timelines, be customer focused and work independently as well as part of the team. This role is expected to identify and/or implement process improvements in order to increase agility and efficiency of the program.
**This position requires an active Top Secret / SCI in order to be considered. A final Polygraph will need to be obtained. U.S. Citizenship required.
• Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures
- Previous work experience with customers and visitors
- Experience running an office in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational Skills
- Excellent follow-through and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management ability
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.