Do you love digging into websites and identifying improvements that can elevate performance? Insight is looking for an SEO Analystto help us audit and optimize insight.com to increase organic traffic and improve search performance. We’re a Fortune 500 technology reseller that works with all of the top brands including Microsoft, Dell, HP, Cisco, Samsung, Intel and Apple.
As an SEO Analyst, you will work out of our Plano, Texas, office where you will operate alongside our IT development team and will collaborate with our marketing teammates in Tempe, Arizona. Our ideal candidate is passionate about SEO, has a great understanding of search engines and can lead projects. This role is technical in nature so we are looking for someone who can do schema markup, meta tags, backlink profiles, page speed, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform quarterly SEO audits, and organize and prioritize tasks based on the audits to ensure the tasks are executed.
- Use SEO tools, such as Moz, etc., to grade, analyze and determine how to fix issues.
- Create user stories and write business requirements in the project management system for projects that involve IT development.
- Work with IT developers, addressing questions during execution, helping to test fixes in the testing environment, and conducting go-live validation to ensure fixes worked.
- Personally execute fixes and optimization efforts that don’t require IT development.
, indexing, etc
- Evaluate keyword rankings and traffic trends to improve organic search engine performance.
- Monitor organic traffic in Google Analytics to determine what pages are performing well, which need improved and which could be removed to ensure we are meeting our SEO goals.
- Conduct competitive analyses, keyword research and an on-going analysis of content strength and link quality to make data-driven decisions and recommendations on SEO strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- At least three years of SEO experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics with the ability to analyze data, create reports and dashboards. Familiar with key metrics to track for data-driven marketing. Must be GAIQ certified.
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager and data layers with the ability to make changes as needed.Must be GTM certified.
- Technical SEO skills and experience with SEO audits, CMS platforms and competitive analysis
- Experience with Moz, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Webmaster tools and other SEO tracking solutions
- Ability to assist global fixes for duplicated content and canonicalization issues. And the ability to solve issues through methods such as hreflang, robots.txt files and XML sitemaps.
- Understanding of user experience and a thorough knowledge of best practices for digital marketing
- Strong critical-thinking, research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills, with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, business or related field
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position,click here.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988 with clients around the globe
- $5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
- 6,400+ teammates worldwide
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 3 years (Preferred)