We have a great opportunity for a Senior SharePoint Software Engineer to join our industry-leading client in Reston.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior SharePoint Software Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior SharePoint Software Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement technical solutions for the intranet while adhering to established processes
- Collaborate to identify requirements, prioritize work, and deliver solutions
- Investigate and recommend next gen intranet capabilities to ensure continued support from software vendors
- Develop and implement quality criteria and validation method to ensure deliverables meet or exceed customer expectations
- Rely on metrics to establish feasibility of new initiatives and develop supporting project plans
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with SharePoint 2010 development
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent), Adobe Premiere Pro (or equivalent), Handbrake (or equivalent)
- Experience developing and running a range of reports against data on the SharePoint site
- Experience migrating capabilities from data center to cloud
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
Keywords: Senior SharePoint Software Engineer, SharePoint 2010, HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Photoshop, Intranet
Job ID: 312955
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!