Equipment manufacturer is looking to add a manual Machinist to their production team for manual lathe operation and milling machines (Bridgeport) making parts for production and spare parts. There would also be some CNC work that we can train the right candidate for.
- 3+ years’ experience operating a manual lathe and milling machines.
- Must have the ability to make accurate measurements using various gages and tools including micrometers, calipers, Vernier scales, rules, and protractors and work with minimum supervision.
- Experience in Turning Drive shafts made of stainless and tool steel.
- Knowledge of CNC programming and operation a plus (but not required)
Job Type: Full-time
- manual lathe: 3 years (Preferred)