Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with Executive Director and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Provides wide range of complex office administration and support to the executive.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the executive.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- College degree preferred, or an equivalent of education plus experience in an office environment.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management. Pharmaceutical Industry experience is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and constituencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Only full-time employees eligible