Imagine this….you wake up, excited to head into the office. It's an amazing tech hub filled with smart, happy people. Nerf darts scattered around the space are evidence of the fun battle that rounded out last evening. This team personifies the ‘work hard, play hard’ lifestyle, and you’re part it, accomplishing huge goals! Unmatched collaboration and industry-leading Push solutions bring a rewarding day, and a career path full of growth opportunities.... Apply here to learn more!
Aimtell/PushPros is a digital marketing platform that makes it easy for websites to send highly targeted website push notifications. We've powered billions of notifications for thousands of sites including Home Depot, Shopify, Groupon, CollegeBoard, American Home Shield, TVG and countless others.
This position requires relocation to Annville, PA or surrounding area. You should have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
We are not currently offering visa sponsorships.
· Assist in building new website features
· Create scalable REST APIs (on top of existing)
· Identify, debug and fix bugs that may arise
· Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
· Develop new plugins and/or third party integrations
· Identify and implement opportunities to lower overall server costs
Skills you'll need:
· Strong knowledge of back-end languages including: PHP, MySQL & Nodejs
· Experience integrating REST APIs
· Experience using versioning controls such as GitHub or Bitbucket
· Highly knowledgeably in working within AWS
· Proficient in database management and implementation
· Experience with building highly scalable products.
· Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
· Understanding of setting up and administering web servers using LAMP Stack.
Additional helpful skills (so be sure to tell us!):
· Experience with Push API
· Experience with integration with third party CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Drupal or Magento)
· Familiarity with templating frameworks such as Express and Pug/Jade
· Application automation
Why you’ll love working at PushPros:
· Professional growth opportunities include attending conferences and accessing digital trainings
· Unlimited coffee and snacks are provided, as well as Friday team lunches
· The work hard/play hard culture includes afternoon Nerf gun battles!
· Casual dress code
· Benefits include medical, dental, and a 401(k) retirement plan
· Leaders value each employee, and are committed to the team’s growth and success
· Part of the company culture is investing in the less fortunate, both locally and internationally
PushPros Core Values
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 3 years (Preferred)
- MySQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off