Seeking a Technical Architect with a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies and
understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of
the best Architects in the Market. Today Siemens serves a multitude of industries and other regulated markets worldwide
in delivery of Cloud Application Services. Our architects support the Cloud Application Services business by providing
architecture leadership and innovation that improve the services we provide to our clients. The primary focus of this role is
to be a lead architect supporting the monitoring development and implementation of solutions within the Xcelerator
portfolio of Siemens Digital Industries Software.
- Design and lead the roll out of Xcelerator portfolio offerings monitoring elements of the Cloud Application
Services monitoring solution.
- Coordinate activities with the portfolio segment teams and Cloud Application Services teams for release builds,
reviews and testing.
- Provide technical expertise for Datadog implementation, configuration, performance and issue management.
- Develop monitoring processes to optimize the business that align to the Cloud Applications Services monitoring
- Work across multiple functional workstreams to gather requirements and produce solution designs.
- Gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long-term deliverables.
- Organize and lead teams on technical activities and co-ordinate on deliverables.
- Present to stakeholders on status of monitoring rollout activities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- 1+ years of hands on experience working with SaaS based monitoring platform.
- Experience with designing, consulting and implementing of monitoring solutions.
- Familiar with SLA/SLO/SLI concepts.
- Experience with ITIL methodology and deployment of ITIL process and standards into an organization.
- Comfortable with software development life cycles, test driven development, continuous integration and
- Ability to use a wide variety of opensource technologies and cloud services.
- Demonstrable enterprise architecture planning and design skills.
- Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 1+ years of hands on experience working with Datadog.
- Experience with multi-tiered enterprise class applications such as in PLM, MOM etc.
- Knowledge of web applications, database and file management systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.