NORTHEAST CLINICAL SERVICES, INC. is a certified Massachusetts home care agency established in 2003. We have many medically complex infant to adult patients throughout Massachusetts in need of your Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills, experience and compassion.
Our private duty nursing positions allow you to work with patients near your home, school or work without the travel! Part-time, per diem or up to 40 hours per week. Variety of shifts! Days, evenings, overnights and/or weekends. Some patient hours can be split up among nurses depending on hours desired. Join our team of 300 RNs and LPNs!
For patient opportunities North and West of Boston, MA including:
Billerica, Concord, Cambridge, Lexington, Newton, Waltham, Burlington, Reading, Stoneham, Lynn, Saugus, Revere, Malden, Marblehead, Swampscott, Winthrop, Peabody, Middleton, Danvers, Beverly, Salem, Gloucester, Shrewsbury, Lawrence, Lowell, Methuen, Pepperell, Dracut, Haverhill, Merrimac, Tewksbury, N. Andover, Byfield, Rowley, Boxford and more!
RECENT RATE INCREASES FOR RN'S AND LPN'S
Take Advantage of our Excellent Opportunities:
Benefits Package offered:
- In home care! Private duty nursing one to one with your patient/s
- Convenience of electronic medical record/charting in the patient's home
- Learn new skills and increase your nursing experience
- Paid training and orientation
- 24/7 on call Clinical Manager support and warm, friendly and supportive work environment
Qualifications required for consideration:
- Health Insurance at 30 hours per week
- Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance
- Earned Time, Sick Time, Holidays
- Tuition Benefit available if working 40 hours per week
- 403b retirement savings plan with employer contribution after one year
- Employee Referral Bonus program all staff
- Direct Payroll Deposit required for all staff
- RN/LPN with current Massachusetts nursing license or reciprocity
- Current CPR and Massachusetts Drivers' License
- Gtube, trach and/or vent RN or LPN experience ideal but will train depending on patient