Help develop and integrate systems and tools to automate Cyber activities under general supervision. Apply knowledge of the Cyber domain to inform analytical methodologies and algorithms selected for implementation. Assist with optimizing data workflows and solution architectures that allow for the intelligent storage, query, and exploration of data-sets for Cyber operations, engineering, and response. Work closely with clients to develop and integrate custom developed playbooks, use cases, and workflow integrations across Cyber security open source and COTS products and platforms. Work on developing highly-extensible, scalable, and secure Cloud-based orchestartion services that can be adopted and integrated in a wide range of Cyber security use cases.
- 3 years of experience with a scripting or programming language, including Python
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience with API development and integration
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree or 4+ years of experience with development or Cyber work
- Experience with developing software in a team environment
- Experience with developing across an entire stack of technologies, including full stack development
- Experience with security automation and orchestration products
- Knowledge of micro-service concepts
- Secret clearance preferred
- CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), or EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) Certification
- AWS certifications or other CSP equivalent certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.