LEAD MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
POSITANO CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC. (the Association)
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience in high-end residential/condominium facilities, including both mid-rise and two story buildings; prefer residential experience.
- Specific knowledge of electrical, plumbing, mechanical (including HVAC), fire alarm, and fire pump/sprinkler systems, including fire panels, for both mid‑rise and two story buildings.
- Specific knowledge of and certification in pool and hot tub systems.
- Specific knowledge of controlled access systems and keying systems.
- Specific knowledge of camera and monitoring systems. Licensing under Chapter 1702 of the Texas Occupations Code is a plus.
- Specific knowledge of elevator systems.
- Building Safety knowledge (including emergency response plans) and systems operations.
- Specific knowledge of typical city required and other annual building systems and equipment inspections. City of Irving experience is a plus.
- Certifications for electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and pool systems.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and strong work ethic to ensure completion of all responsibilities on a timely basis.
- Works well with others, but able to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to work extended/flexible hours, weekends, and holidays upon request by Property Manager.
- Must be reliable, flexible, and on time.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Job Description: Report to, and work with, Property Manager with respect to:
- Maintenance management for a 170 Unit condominium project that includes four mid-rise buildings (120 Units), fifty Villas (25 two story duplex Units), Cabana, fitness facility, and pool and hot tub area; including all exterior Common Elements, Common Element lighting, structural elements of all buildings, building exteriors, gutters and downspouts, covered parking, sidewalks, entrance and exit gates, controlled access systems, driveways, fences/retaining walls, subterranean drainage system, and landscaping (including irrigation systems); and maintenance of interior Common Elements of mid-rise buildings, including hallways, stairways, garages, recycling/refuse facilities, HVAC equipment, elevators, fire alarm and fire pump/sprinkler systems, and common electrical and plumbing systems.
- Coordinate annual and semi-annual inspections of operational systems with the City of Irving.
- Coordinate inspections by The Las Colinas Association.
- Set up an automated preventative maintenance program for all equipment and facilities for which the Association is responsible.
- Monitor utilities for which the Association is responsible by meter readings and analysis.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and control HVAC equipment for the mid‑rise buildings, Cabana, and fitness facility.
- Comply with OSHA and EPA guidelines concerning storage and use of chemical substances/cleaners.
- Ensure all storage areas/closets are maintained in an organized, clean condition and contain correct levels of supplies and equipment.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a professional and friendly attitude around Owners, residents, and other team members.
- Coordinate contracted services and repairs.
Please include salary requirements in application.
Job Type: Full-time