At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting what is most cherished. We're here to help people put worry behind and the future ahead and help enable a life that's rich in family, happiness, health and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
The FP&A Intern will be responsible for special projects, selected marketing materials with financial information and compiling presentations to support the FP&A team. Ideal candidate would be on a Finance and IT track.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Establish, maintain, and monitor a unit cost analysis for the enterprise.
- Utilize unit cost information and develop trend reporting.
- Update internal scorecards and external marketing materials with current financial data.
- Assists in creation of presentations for management.
- Working towards 4 year degree at a Junior or Senior status.
- Consistently demonstrates initiative and a professional, self-directed approach to responsibilities and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Accepts additional projects and responsibilities as assigned. Demonstrates the ability to deal with pressure to meet deadlines, to be accurate, and to handle constantly changing situations.
- Proven ability to work well and proactively communicate with all levels of management within the organization
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Keen analytical skills and proven ability to develop effective financial analysis
- Extremely strong PC skills
Position is a year round internship
Able to work between 15-30 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled