The Recruitment & Retention Communications Specialist (RRCS) will work with the Director of Recruitment to execute communications strategies and tactics that will showcase our culture and reputation to internal and external talent communities to attract and retain top talent for the organization.
The purpose of this role is to plan, craft, and deliver communications across multiple platforms to attract and increase talent pools. The RRCS will utilize various tools to support recruitment and retention efforts, including but not limited to digital media, interpersonal communications, print and support materials. Will work closely with recruiters on candidate generation strategy specific to client manager needs. The ideal candidate will have their finger on the pulse of different talent communities and the best way to reach them. Will be proficient with new digital and social career networking methods and trends.
This individual should have experience in writing to support recruitment and retention efforts, design, copy development and curation of content (original and sourced). Experience sourcing talent utilizing data mining, social networking and internet research tools is required.
- Managing the day to day planning and execution of recruitment and retention marketing efforts to internal and external sources.
- Develop communications strategies and tactics to attract top talent to the organization using various tools such as search engines, e-mail, job boards, digital networking including LinkedIn, Facebook and other emerging tools.
- Collaborate with Marketing Dept.to create cross promotional content for various platforms.
- Regular Maintenance of job posting language to ensure it is attracting top talent
- Development and regular maintenance of Mercy's Human Resources' LinkedIn Employer page, Facebook Career page and other emerging platforms
- Develop search engine optimization (SEO) to support applicant tracking system and recruitment advertising.
- Generate and publish recruitment and retention content that resonates across multiple audiences to include current and future employees.
- Strategically use all forms of media in recruitment efforts (digital, video, print, email, event planning, etc.).
- Responsible for production (content and design) of quarterly Employee Newsletter.
Bachelor's Degree, required. Prefer degree in Human Resources, Communications, Organizational Communication, Business, Marketing, or Public Relations.
1-3 years of employer or recruitment communications experience.
1-3 years of experience leading networking and social media campaigns
1-3 years previous experience with targeted and re-targeting campaigns
Candidates with more than 3 years of experience welcome to apply. 1-3 years is the preferred minumum.