PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Administrative Services offers services to client service staff so they can focus on delivering the PwC Experience to our clients.
Administrative Services has a broad range of roles including the leadership team, Executive Assistants, Administrative Support Concierge (ASC), myAdminConcierge (mAC) in Tampa and PwC office/client based, Dual Support Specialists (DSS), Office Services, Document Production, Records Management, Meeting and Events, and Project Management.
The mAC in Office team is a shared services group that provides administrative support to the assigned local office and market.
Must be able to demonstrate Google, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint) proficiency levels consistent with the firm's standards.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma or GED
Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Demonstrating critical thinking skills and problem solving;
- Working on multiple projects in a demanding and dynamic environment;
- Working independently with minimal supervision and delivering a quality work product;
- Using oral and written communication skills effectively, as well as organizational skills;
- Demonstrating proven interpersonal skills with all levels of management and clients; and,
- Working as part of a team.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Learn, understand, and follow fiscal policies and procedures related to expense and travel reimbursement;
- Display professional communication in interactions with internal and external customers;
- Anticipate administrative support that should be provided proactively;
- Handle multiple competing tasks, prioritize work, communicate and help resolve potential conflicts;
- Draft, proofread, attach appropriate documentation, and complete work within designated timelines;
- Create a detailed itinerary of travel arrangements, meeting times, meal arrangements, and car service requirements;
- Maintain updated travel profiles for internal customers and confirm that the traveler has necessary documentation, reconcile expense reports and information to Amex statements for internal customers, and obtain the proper receipts for expense report submission;
- Reserve rooms, organize catering, send invitations, and manage responses for events;
- Coordinate with Meetings and Events Manager and/or others to plan and execute events;
- Recommend and convey action items from emails by following up appropriately and timely with customers;
- Greet customers promptly and route customers to appropriate staff in a professional manner; and,
- Understand the databases and other web-based technology used by internal customers and assist with inputting information into databases, as appropriate.