Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Mondelēz International?
Full-time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser Order Writer
Become one of our Full Time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser (Order Writer) by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Target, Kroger and more. Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks.
- Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez’ visit method.
- Order product (via iPad Tablet) for shelf and display to ensure in stock conditions.
- Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Mondelēz’ guidelines.
- Ensure Sales Representative’s negotiations with store managers are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelēz management team.
- Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service.
- Represent Mondelēz International in front of in store employees and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional displays.
- Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product launches.
- Professional, positive, and upbeat attitude while representing Mondelēz in store.
Who is a good fit?
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities like Repetitive lifting bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over. This includes physically moving our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store’s shelves.
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus
- Live within 25 miles range from the primary location: Arlington, VA
- Secondary locations: Falls Church, VA
- Schedule availability required: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
What you can expect from us:
- The Full Time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser (Order Writer) position offers an hourly compensation rate starting at $18.50 based on relative experience.
- Medical, dental and vision benefit package.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Work related mileage reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Growth opportunities within the company.
- Eligible for a $300 hiring bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Please provide your personal email
- driver’s license, reliable vehicle and proof of insurance (Required)
Work Location: One location