Leverage strategic communications and thought leadership and apply expertise in supporting the management of a defense healthcare program office. Manage and support business operations for the program office. Oversee and support all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports and other public facing deliverables for upper management, senior stakeholders, and the government regarding project status and major milestones. Review, analyze, and evaluate client and business needs, document requirements, and translate them into proper system requirement specifications.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with producing client-ready deliverables and managing enterprise-level projects
- Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in program management
- Ability to conduct comprehensive data gathering and analysis, provide qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis techniques for metrics and risk analysis, and present ideas clearly, logically, and persuasively in verbal and written forms
- Ability to work in a team environment, including coordinating tasks with senior client supervisors
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with strategic communications focused on senior stakeholders in the DoD and VA
- Experience with the Military Health System and VA
- Experience with congressional legislation focused on defense and veterans’ policy
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent documentation skills
- Public Trust clearance
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.