We are looking for a Entry level QA Analyst to join our growing team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a product development team.
- Design and implement manual test cases.
- Monitor, measure, and improve software development and test processes.
- Diagnose product problems and assist Technical Support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned...
- Assist in building a culture of learning and continuous improvement for the team.
- Proficient in English and related technical writing for communicating plans and results; MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Able to work and communicate well with others.
- Able to produce and exercise rigorous test procedures and recognize errors.
- Strong ownership and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as required.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Work successfully in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as organization and document skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT, MIS, MBA Finance, Marketing, General Management and Any other relevant education.
Please apply with your updated resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $57,000.00 /year