- We will train the right candidate. No experience required.
- Read, write, and understand English
- Basic math skills
- Valid Driver's License
- Willingness to learn material movement procedures
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150.00 to $300.00 /day
- Pallet jack
- Computer literacy
- Data entry