This individual will be responsible for coordinating, executing and tracking marketing programs to nurture leads and engage customers. Programs will include webinars, conferences, email marketing, digital, and others necessary to support the marketing objectives. You will work to create scalable processes and optimize the marketing tech stack and database
Land Gorilla is a software and services company that operates in the banking and financial industries. Land Gorilla was ranked #230 on Inc Magazine's annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nations fastest growing private companies.
Please check us out online at www.LandGorilla.com
- Execute Lead Generation and Nurturing Programs: Collaborate with marketing manager/director to identify opportunities to develop lead nurturing programs and execute them. Support overall lead generation campaigns with skillful production of email, social media, webinars, conferences, and other campaigns. Manage the execution and tracking of marketing campaigns in alignment with objectives and provide periodic recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements. Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices and produce reports to track success.
- Marketing Systems Infrastructure: Responsible for the successful implementation, management and day‐to‐day operation of marketing technology and automation systems, including Hubspot.
- Lead Funnel Data and Quality Management: Responsible for maintaining the lead list and data integrity in the database. Work closely with marketing, business development, and sales in procuring and importing data, and ensuring data is properly segmented for targeting purposes. Generate and maintain essential marketing and sales reporting and dashboards.
- Process Design and Documentation: Document existing processes, implement improvements, and recommend new systems to enhance marketing and sales productivity.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, multi‐task, work independently and as part of a team on several projects to meet deadlines
- Proficient in the day-to-day and advanced operations of marketing technology tools
- Experience with list management, CRM database maintenance and email delivery in compliance with CAN-SPAM law and GDPR
- Detail oriented with the ability to provide accurate work
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Skill in defining problems, collecting data and interpreting information
- Eager to learn new technologies
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing operations functions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Knowledge of and passion for marketing concepts, methods, and techniques
- Proficiency in database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality, and data hygiene
- Experience with Google products and Hubspot preferred
- Experience with email marketing automation technology, online registration systems, social media platforms, WordPress, and Google Analytics a plus
Health insurance package and wellness program included!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 1 year (Preferred)