Mains’l is in the Business of Hopes and Dreams. We offer innovative supports to those who need it so they can live a life of their own choosing- a life of meaning and purpose.
Mains’l is excited to announce that we have an opening for full-time .NET Developer in our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
Mains'l currently supports people in California, Kentucky, New York, Florida, and Minnesota. We believe that our employees are the most important factor in delivering high quality supports. We hire "crew members" who are energetic, compassionate, and dedicated people.
Core Responsibilities of a .NET Developer:
- Develop mobile applications for deployment on iOS/Android environments
- Design, code and debug applications in ASP.NET using C# and SQL Server
- Perform business analysis, software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis
- Identify, adopt and maintain support for new technologies
- Participate in design of new features
- Work with partners to develop custom integrations as project leader
- Troubleshooting on incident / defect management
- Maintain component documentation, provide related tutorials and share knowledge
- Create/implement tests and quality checks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Associate’s degree in Computer Science with equivalent experience and/or skills
- Experience developing mobile applications for deployment on iOS and Android environments (preferred)
- Experience developing web applications on the Microsoft.NET platform with C#
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures
- Ability to program web applications using best practices regarding security
- Familiarity with distributed systems
- Hands-on experience building scalable web application
- Familiarity with transactional databases
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be a self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Ability to speak and write technical English
- Ability to work independently
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Willingness to align with organizational systems including following style guides, reusing existing libraries, supporting common configuration standards, documentation requirements, and updating time and task tracking systems as needed.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedules for full-time and part-time positions.
- Full healthcare
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid training
- Discounts at local universities
Our benefits package is robust and comprehensive, but most profound benefit of being on our crew is making a difference in the lives of others.
Mains’l has a variety of employment and career growth opportunities in social services, behavioral health, mental health, health care, finance, clerical, information technology, human resources, nursing, and management.
We are about delivering exceptional quality and innovative services through engaged employees!
Please visit our website to learn more and see if Mains’l is the right fit for you or someone you know. www.mainsl.com
Mains’l is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: