Local and Regional Class A Flatbed Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Beemac Trucking is a premier trucking and logistics company providing asset-based trucking, logistics, port, warehousing and specialized services to customers throughout North America. Headquartered in Ambridge, Pennsylvania, we pride ourselves on unmatched service and on the quality of our employees.
We are currently looking for Owner Operators to haul local and regional steel freight. Average drivers are making $5000 weekly! Home most nights.
Owner operators have the choice of weekly or daily pay.
Owner Operator Driver Benefits:
- 76% of line haul plus 100% pass through on all accessorials including fuel surcharge . 78% for a fleet of 3 or more trucks.
- Weekly or Daily Settlements
- If all paperwork is received by 12 PM, funds are available the next day!
- Direct Deposit
- Trailer rental
- Paid Cargo and Liability Insurance
- Paid IFTA
- License plate program
- Fuel cards and discounted fuel prices
- Low cost occupational accident insurance
- Maintenance account with parts and labor discounts
- Physical damage and non-trucking liability insurance available at discounted rates
- Safety and driver referral bonuses and other incentives
- Free Transflo scanning and Mobile app
Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be 24 years of age or older
- Class A CDL in good standing
- 2 or more years of continuous Class A CDL driving experience
- At least 1 year of verifiable flatbed/ steel hauling
- Clean MVR with limited exceptions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 to $6,000.00 /week
- flatbed hauling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class A driving: 2 years (Required)
Trucking freight handling: