We are seeking a full-time nurse with a passion for excellence to deliver quality patient care. As a cardio invasive specialist, clear thinking, rapid decision-making, and professional, personable communication are key. Conduct tests on pulmonary or cardiovascular systems of patients for diagnostic purposes.
Reasons to apply for this job:
- Competitive salaries
- Bonuses for obtaining certifications
- Associate's Degree/Diploma in either or an Invasive Cardiovascular / Cardiopulmonary Technologist program, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Paramedic or RCIS with two years of adult cath lab diagnostic and interventional procedure experience in performing scrubbing, circulating and monitoring/recording duties.
- RCIS/RCES required or must have RCIS/RCES certification within first year of employment.
- Must be able to circulate, scrub and record independently on Adult Diagnostic/Interventional procedures and in two out of three other service areas (Electrophysiology, Pediatrics and/or Peripheral Vascular).
- Must have at least two years of experience working in an interventional cardiac cath lab.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adult cardiac cath lab: 2 years
- non-cardiac, peripheral vascular angiography: 2 years