Weber and Judd Pharmacies have opportunities for community pharmacists. Weber and Judd Pharmacies serve Rochester and the surrounding area.
Weber and Judd is currently seeking pharmacist managers (PIC) for small town community pharmacies!
The successful candidates for Pharmacist In Charge (PIC) offer exceptional quality of care and outstanding customer service. Weber and Judd Pharmacists In Charge are recognized for their dedication to personal, professional and expert care.
Weber and Judd Pharmacists In Charge receive an excellent wage, generous benefit package and opportunities for growth in career!"
Pharmacist In Charge responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Workflow Management
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Service
- Patient Safety
- Pharmacy Professional Practice
- Regulatory Requirements
- Personnel Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Profitability
- Collaborate with physicians to discuss potential incompatibility issues with patient prescriptions
- Maintain accurate inventory of medications
- Offer information to assist patients in understanding how to properly take their prescribed medications
- Work with the pharmaceutical staff to maintain a clean, customer-friendly workplace
- Assist patients in solving problems, such as identifying old medication or finding an over-the-counter solution to minor health issues
Pharmacist In Charge Qualifications:
- Current Minnesota Pharmacy License
- Immunization Certification through an accredited organization
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree
Weber & Judd offers competitive salary and benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacy Manager (PIC): 1 year (Required)
- Pharmacist: 2 years (Required)
- Current Minnesota Pharmacist License (Required)