As a Linux Software Development Engineer at AppGuard LLC, you will architect and build the core technology which powers AppGuard security products. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain Linux services, packages and libraries.
- Develop interfaces with kernel modules, inter-process communication, multithreaded software and synchronization.
- Work collaboratively with Linux kernel mode developers.
- If necessary, maintain kernel modules.
- Create and manage DPKG/RPM packages for the YUM/APT-GET install.
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing and implementing Linux services and GUI.
- Experience in deployment and administration of Linux distributions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing system software in C and C++.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Bash and Python).
- Familiarity with Linux security best practices (knowledge of STIG preferred).
Note: All offers of employment and contract positions at AppGuard LLC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- C++: 5 years (Required)
- C: 5 years (Required)
- GUI development: 2 years (Required)