**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Business Analyst, Senior
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration: 18 Months
• BS/BA in Engineering, Business, Finance or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 5 years of experience and knowledge of Electric Distribution Operations and processes.
• Demonstrated proficiency in leading projects of high complexity, and facilitating large cross-functional working sessions to gain business knowledge.
• Excellent analytical skills, including demonstrated experience in data analysis and analytical tools such as MS Excel, Access, SQL and Tableau.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated course work and/or training in process mapping software such as Microsoft Office Visio/Igraphx.
• Project Management skills sufficient to coordinate multi-organizational projects Desired Qualifications:.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• PMP Certification.
• Ability to leverage experience and judgement, to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as manage multiple competing priorities and projects.
· Position Summary The purpose of the SMART Electric Distribution Operations (SDO) Initiative is to improve Electric Distribution processes and technology by providing work management solutions, industry-leading technology, reporting, standardized scheduling, and order reduction and closure.
· SDO focuses on: Improving end-to-end Work Readiness processes.
· Meeting Customer Expectations.
· Improving Construction Scheduling & Work Management processes.
· Improving system-wide scheduling, job package creation and order management/close We are looking for a Sr. Business Process Analyst to lead several workstreams.
· This role will act as the business expert, facilitating end-to-end process management with subject matter experts, identifying process gaps, implementing process controls/metrics, and producing job aides/training/supporting documentation to ensure all processes are managed efficiently.
· Additionally, this position will develop and implement potential solutions to satisfy informational and performance metrics needs for one or more business functions.
· The Sr. Business Analyst will report to the PMO Lead and will be responsible for planning, executing and delivering on all the key milestones outlined for his/her workstream.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading Electric Distribution process improvement and process redesign efforts.
• Facilitating working sessions with cross-functional subject matter experts, applying continuous improvement, Lean Six Sigma and project management principles.
• Performing root cause analysis, gathering and analyzing data to develop innovative solutions, and presenting findings to leadership for decisions.
• Collaborating with the leadership in planning, developing, and building project plans and milestones, and meeting 100% of deadlines to execute on schedule.
• Conducting process mapping working group sessions and/or shadowing employees as needed to document as-is state. Documenting as-is and to-be process maps.
• Performing Change Management function, anticipating client concerns and questions and providing timely, professional, and client-focused communications and following through with results.
• Developing and documenting line of business technical requirements and communicating with IT.
• Assessing gaps and implementing quick fixes; leading special assignments.