The Executive Assistant position is responsible for organizing and overseeing the administrative support services for Administration including executing critical, confidential and sensitive administrative tasks; coordinating communications on behalf of the CEO; directing, developing, implementing and maintaining internal office policy & procedures to promote efficient operations; and proactively ensuring that deliverables are met on-time ensuring the CEO is prepared for presentations, reports, etc. Supporting the CEO committees including all meeting logistics (planning, scheduling, notifying, taking meeting minutes). Screening, researching, prioritizing and following up on incoming issues / concerns addressed to CEO including determining the appropriate course of action, acting as a contact for sensitive issues. Collaborating with internal and external departments to organize annual calendar of events, meetings and engagements that require CEO in attendance as well as assisting directly in events and projects that are sponsored by the office of the CEO.
1. Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
2. 5 years' experience in a hospital / health system administrative setting. Minimum 2 years' experience in an Executive Assistant position with experience interacting with high level executive staff.
3. 1+ year direct experience Hospital contracting/ contract management, strongly preferred
4. The ability to take initiative, problem-solve, exercise excellent judgment and critical thinking skills, and multi-task with shifting priorities.
5. Highest level of professionalism and respect for confidentiality and ability to interact with all levels of internal and external constituents.
6. Strong interpersonal and conflict avoidance / management skills
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook