Performance Operations Support Associate 2 - Brookfield, WI-180015970
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s) within a Mortgage Servicing environment. Actively engaged in report writing, tracking and compiling; research, exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance in Mortgage Servicing/Default environment. Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures. May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area. May have responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements. May use PC based software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, databases, etc. Specified job duties may vary by area.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in business and general office environment
- Good understanding of the business and broad office skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills and acute attention to detail
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Strong personal computer skills and knowledge of other office equipment
- Well-developed verbal, grammatical, and written communication skills
Primary Location Wisconsin-WI-Brookfield
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40