300+ media companies as clients, $40+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users
Operative accelerates revenue growth for the biggest and most successful media companies, making it easy for them to deliver any audience and any outcome to their buyers. Operative gives media companies the power of an open, data-driven and highly configurable architecture that works across all linear, digital, and cross media and converged deals, thanks to the recently released AOS platform. A trusted partner to top global media, more than 300 companies across 25 countries, including NBCUniversal, ABC, AT&T, STARZ, Star India, and Sky, rely on Operative. More than $40B in ad revenue is managed through our platform annually. Operative: your solution for Automating Advertising.
- The Revenue Org. Assistant will report to the VP, Account Management and work to support the activities of the Sales organization across all product lines and customers.
- The Revenue Org. Assistant will work with the Director, Revenue to assist with data capture of all closed deals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting Internal and Customer Reports and official documents (with support from the VP, AM or Director of Sales Operations), including (not limited to) the following;
- Renewal Analysis and Reports
- Renewal Planning
- Deal Completion Processing
- Managing select Operative weekly meeting cadence, such as Resource Allocation Meetings (RAM) * Collating information and preparing monitoring reports for project activities using Salesforce and other tools
- Supporting VP/Director on tracking and follow-up for key issues
- Supporting VP/Director on project planning tasks and tracking tasks in internal systems
- Facilitating meetings between teams across time zones
- Taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills
- An intelligent, articulate candidate, familiar with business email etiquette
- Good organizational skills
- An eagerness to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access.
- Interpersonal Skills - Develops positive relationships with clients, senior management and the staff.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Creativity – Develops/recommends solutions and process improvements.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
- Discretion – Maintains confidentiality and privacy.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; works collaboratively.
- Decision Making – Exercises good judgment and makes decisions under pressure.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Adapts to changes in the work environment and/or client requests; understands how to adapt quickly to satisfy various requests.
- Dependability - Responds to management and Company direction; keeps commitments with clients and team.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities and follows up accordingly; multi-tasks to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Attention to details and quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning and time management - Meets productivity standards.
- Neutral Stance – Remains free from office politics.
- Calm Demeanor – exhibits and conveys calm and control when under pressure.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and/or combination of education and related work experience.
- Five to Seven years’ experience supporting a C-Level Executive
- No certifications needed.
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives.
- The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; much time is spent in front of a computer screen.
Job Type: Full-time
- supporting a C-Level Executive: 5 years (Preferred)