Product Demonstrator Responsibilities
- Host in-store events: Set-up table and products to promote; serve as a "Brand Ambassador" demonstrating the latest new foods, electronics, and general merchandise to shoppers.
- Be Reliable, Outgoing, Friendly: arrive to stores on time, be courteous to managers, staff and customers, complete paperwork in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity for a "people person".
- Engage Customers: offer samples of new products to encourage purchasing. Previous customer service experience is desired but not required.
Why Demo with Big Orange Productions?
- Primarily Weekends: shifts are approximately five to six hours, Thursday-Sunday
- Independent Contract: Looking for supplemental income? This is a fun, easy way to get extra money Rate: Starting at $12 per hour
- Flexible Schedule: You decide which events suit you best and apply through our awesome, new, user-friendly portal!
- Company Provided Product Manuals: Ideal for entry-level or those looking to obtain new skills in the sales industry.
Check us out on Facebook, and Instagram.
Referrals are gladly accepted. We do not staff events in California.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)