At CVS Health, we’re reinventing our front store and pharmacy to be the front door to healthcare. For millions of Americans, that journey begins with one of our 9,700 retail stores, and we want to make sure our stores are ready to help each of our customers take the right first or next step in their healthcare journey. As part of our goal to continue to innovate and provide our customers with all they need in this journey, we are growing our Durable Medical Equipment Business to help patients live healthier.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing adherence services and resupply programs to support CVS in the Sleep Apnea Business. You will be responsible for the development, pilot and roll-out of expanded Sleep Apnea services, with a specific focus on compliance, in collaboration with internal and external partners. This role would suit you if you have strong social skills, communication skills, analytical skills, and a sincere passion for delivering results.
Your key job responsibilities will be:
- Work cross Enterprise to lead the end-to-end development, testing, and implementation of new adherence and support services for the sleep apnea program
- Find opportunities to integrate with existing programs and lead the development and execution of the integration
- Lead analytics and reporting efforts to design and support the ongoing development process whether it is for the initial sizing of the business case or tracking a newly implemented program
- Align leaders on findings from mini test and provide ongoing updates on new programs being tested and implemented
- Lead IT requirement sessions, developing change management strategies and supporting end-to-end system implementations
- Develop training and support materials to enable the execution on new patient adherence and support programs and services
- 3+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g., consulting)
- 3+ years of experience in MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, RPh)
- Knowledge and experience working in healthcare space
- Proven capability conducting and managing quantitative portfolio and growth analysis
- A highly developed ability to manage, develop, and mentor more junior team members to successfully evaluate complex business opportunities
- Prior experience with SQL
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of stakeholders, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.